PCR1000 for sale

  • J W
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      Hello all

      For sale is a new PCR1000, I've had this unit approximately 3 weeks. I just dont have the time to invest in the hobby right now. It comes with original box, manual, cable, and Bonito software.

      Paid 499, will ship to your door 2-day air for 375.00 OBO..

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Polard Jean Marie
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2011
        I am selling one PCR1000 fitted with DSP and one control panel complete with box from I0CG (http://www.i0cg.com/control_panel_for_pcr1000.htm)

        If you are interested please submit an offer.

        73's

        John
        F5VLB