Newbee

  • Tom Richert
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2000
      Greetings all.....

      I have just joined this list, I have just ordered a pcr-1000. So,
      lead me away and tell me what to do or not do. My interest is in
      listening to all that is listenable and the technology that lets it
      all happen.

      ??? Are there software enhancements available? Does any one have
      the wide band mods or info on what is involved? HOW GOOD IS THE PC
      NOISE REJECTION? (Darn caps lock)

      Dr Tom Thanks for replys......