Q: PCR1000 and PDAs

  • Harry White
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2, 2004
      Friends,
      Looking for software to ctl the PCR1000 with a PDA ... seen anything? If
      only for Palm, can someone spec out a typical model of older Palm that
      would work fine for this app?
      Kind regards,
      Harry
      N1QVE
    • DAVE
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2, 2004
        Friends,
        Looking for software to ctl the PCR1000 with a PDA ... seen anything? If only for Palm, can someone spec out a typical model of older Palm that would work fine for this app?
        Kind regards,
        Harry
        N1QVE

        Harry,

        I use PCR-1000 by Rich Gopstein gopstein@... on a Palm Vx or try PCR Pilot by Geoff Wicks VK4GL gwicks@... or www.powerup.com.au/~gwicks (My favorite) Both are limited but were talking Palm here not a Pentium! :)

        Dave
      • Tod Sudmeier
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 2, 2004
          Is there an updated addy for Gopstein or the PCR-1000 you run on your Palm Vx? I would be very interested in that pgm. Is it something you can send me? I tried emailing that addy and it came back failed.

          Thanks!

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 2, 2004
            Do you know how to get the one in my Palm Vx out of it? If so I will down load and send to you for free!

            Dave
          • Arnott, Scott
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 2, 2004
              Dave--
              Do you still have the install script on the computer you loaded it from?
              That install program would be the best thing to use to install from. If you
              can find it, I'd sure love a copy.
              Thanks-
              Scott

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 9, 2004
                I too would like a copy of this if able, as I've been looking fo rone
                for quite a wgile. Dave, maybe you could post the file in the "files"
                section of this group. If not, please send me a copy too. Thanks!

              • bkrause@nwlink.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 9, 2004
                  I interested as well. I just got a Dell ASxium X30 yesterday. Soiounds>
                  like there is a lot of interest.

                  Bill Krause