Is it possible to extend freq. rec. range?

  • mirmanuk@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2001
      Hi group

      I was thinking of using a PCR1000 and laptop to go portable Inmarsat
      listening using a timestep antenna and pre-amp. Currently I use it on
      my base R7000. Is it possible to extend the 1000's rec. frequency
      range up to around 1500Mhz from the current limit of 1300Mhz? Using
      software updates/3rd party programs?

      Cheers
      Mirman (Steve)