2013 Navy League Convention Schedule

  • Phelps Hobart
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2013

    Ahoy Members and Friends,

    I remain in the loop on NLUS National Convention matters. Here is the latest E-mail blast from the Convention Chair.

    A few items needed...
    1. Attendance - plan to attend now.
    2. Financial support - sponsors ~ any level. See attached packet.
    3. Volunteers for the Hospitality Suite.
    Please talk it up - should be a great convention!

    Let me know if you can assist.

    All the best,

    Phelps
    Phelps Hobart