Election Impacts

  • Phelps Hobart
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2012
    Council Leadership,

    Anyone in your council care to speak to his or her member of Congress about the Navy League and our immediate concerns? Ditto for public speaking engagements.

    So everyone is on the same page, William Waylett, Sr. Director, Mission Focused Programs, has training and resources at the ready. For training, contact me. Please let me know if you have written a pro-military letter, visited with a member of Congress or a staffer, or spoke to a group.

    Thanks,

    Phelps
    Phelps Hobart
    Vice President Legislative Affairs (LA) and Community Service Organization Presentations (CSOP)
    Pacific Central Region
    Navy League of the United States
    nlsac at cwo dot com | (916) 739-6949

    Legislative Affairs http://www.navyleague.org/legislative_affairs/legislative_affairs.html

    The Navy League Office of Legislative Affairs monitors legislative issues related to maritime security and the current and future operational readiness of the uniformed maritime services.

    Community Service Organization Presentations (CSOP) http://www.navyleague.org/councils/csop.html

    U.S. Navy

    CSOP#1 USN#1 “
    Protecting the Sea Lanes and America’s Commerce” (.ppt) as of 05-16-12

    CSOP#4 USN#2 "The IA Program - Recognizing Individual Augmentees" (.ppt) as of 05-16-12

    U.S. Coast Guard
    CSOP#2 USCG#1.2 "
    Resetting our Maritime Forces" (.ppt) as of 06-05-12
    CSOP#2 USCG#1.2 "
    Resetting our Maritime Forces" (.mov) as of 09-05-12
    (To download the video without viewing it, right-click the link and choose "Save Target As..." [Internet Explorer] "Save Link As..." [Firefox] from the menu).

    U.S. Flag Merchant Marine
    CSOP#3 USFMM#1 "
    An Important Asset" (.ppt) as of 05-16-12

    Navy League of the United States
    National President's Call to Action (.pdf)

    CSOP#5 "Call to Action: On behalf of our Security" (.ppt) as of 05-16-12

    CSOP#7 NLUS#2.2 "NLUS Introduction" (.ppt) as of 09-05-12
    CSOP#7 NLUS#2.2 Video "
    NLUS Introduction" (.mov) as of 09-05-12
    (To download the video without viewing it, right-click the link and choose "Save Target As..." [Internet Explorer] "Save Link As..." [Firefox] from the menu).

    U.S. Marine Corps
    CSOP#6 USMC#1.2 "
    Role of the Marine Corps" (.ppt) as of 09-13-12
    CSOP#6 USMC#1.2 Video "
    Role of the Marine Corps" (.mov) as of 09-13-12
    (To download the video without viewing it, right-click the link and choose "Save Target As..." [Internet Explorer] "Save Link As..." [Firefox] from the menu).

    Coming soon:
    CSOP USN Great Green Fleet (.ppt)
    CSOP NLUS Overview (.ppt)
    CSOP Central Command - Joint Forces (.ppt)

    Need more information or want to get involved? Please contact Phelps Hobart, Vice President Legislative Affairs (LA) and Community Service Organization Presentations (CSOP), Pacific Central Region, Navy League of the United States. nlsac at cwo dot com | (916) 739-6949.