Fw: NLUS Member Survey July 8, 2011

  • Phelps Hobart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 8:18 AM
      Navy League President's Message
      Ahoy,

      I have an engineering degree and I had difficulty with the NLUS member survey. Please see what you can do with it.

      It would be wonderful if individuals, even councils, could take on the task of mentoring students. For sure our nation, and as indicated below our Navy, has a problem.

      Anyone care to serve on a STEM committee within our Pacific Central Region? Simply hit reply - it won't be posted as I moderate this Yahoo group site but it will be noted and you will get a response.

      Also note the potential opportunity to earn $$$ for your council, or another non-profit - like Sea Cadets, for completing additional Survey Monkey surveys, http://www.surveymonkey.com/Home_Landing.aspx?sm=ZxRNMY3ssaqx4IZ8i%2fifVe05NgISNSBqTZSLu1o0oUg%3d.

      Heave Ho,

      Phelps
      Phelps Hobart
      Senior Vice President
      Pacific Central Region, NLUS

      PS Space is still available for additional crew members for the Navy League day sail on San Francisco Bay. The boat, docked in Alameda, is awesome. The tentative date remains Saturday, July 30.