DEADLINE Region Meeting May 7

  • BonnieBBP@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
    Okay folks. Today is the deadline for your rsvp. We need to know if you are coming so we can have a head count for the lunch caterer, and so we will know how many handouts we need. If you plan to come but have not yet sent your RSVP to Lorraine, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY. You can pay at the door, but we really need to know if you plan to attend.

    For new Council Presidents, Bill Waylett has offered to present training specifically for New Council Presidents. Attached is the agenda for the meeting.

    Cheers, and I hope to see you at the Region Meeting on Saturday!!

    Cheers, Bonnie

    Bonnie B. Potter, MD
    President, Pacific Central Region
    Navy League of the United States