Invitation to MOAA DAY ON THE HORNET, 8 August

  • Phelps Hobart
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2008
      The information Captain Shafer references is a one page pdf color document. It is located at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PCR-NLUS/files. Please reproduce it in your council newsletters and encorage attendance. Though it is not a NLUS event it is added to our PCR-NLUS Calendar. Special note, payments received after 13 July may be returned if the event is fully booked.

      Vice Admiral Norb Ryan, USN (Ret.), Executive Director, Military Officers Association of America, has been invited.

      One prominent guest speaker is Chris Michael, founder of Military.com, 10,000,000 subscribers. He is a former USN flight officer and serves as a director of the Naval Institute.

      I suspect we will be permitted to have a NLUS information table.

      Hope to see you August 8th.

      Phelps
      Web Yeoman

      MOAA DAY ON THE HORNET.pdf
      Wonderful all day event including tours, speakers, and catered lunch on Friday, 8 August, $25.