Fw: Blue Angels from a different perspective

  • Phelps Hobart
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      Heads Up - the Blue Angels return to center stage at San Francisco Fleetweek 2008 October 11 and 12.

      Phelps
      Web Yeoman

      After leaving VP47 in 1967, I was the Admin Chief for the Blue Angels...
      Chief Flora, retired USN
      Enjoy the pictures...

      We see strength in our Military and sadly, we see theTwin Towers .

      Something I never want to forget.

      Niagara Falls ... so beautiful.

      I wonder who wins this battle? Ha

      USS Constitution out for her annual turn in Boston harbor.

      Blue Angels over San Francisco Bay . Watch for Alcatraz prison.

      Too Close for me... Backoff Buddy.

      ALCATRAZ AND FRISCO BAY .

      BIG BIRD COMMING IN FOR A LANDING??? ALCATRAZ OR WHATS LEFT OF IT...

      (JATO) TAKE OFF... YOU SHOULD SEE THAT AT NIGHT. EVEN MORE IMPRESSIVE.

      Navy and Marines, working together...

      I THINK THEY CALL THIS "SHORT ROLL TAKE-OFF". KINDA CLOSE I"D SAY...

      LOOK, DISNEY WORLD COMING UP...

      FANTASTIC PICTURE... HOW DO THEY DO IT?

      ALL FOR ONE, AND ONE FOR ALL. MAJOR NERVE CONTROL HERE... WOW

      SO IMPRESSIVE...

      Ya couldn't ask for anything nicer to look at this weekend.
       Our Veterans must always be Honored...

      Which way is up???

      Nice Boats huh...

      zoom...zoom

      "THE END "

      Note: when forwarded an eagle is added.)

      P lease don't break it.
      Please send this on after a short prayer.
      Prayer wheel for our soldiers...please don't break it