Fwd: wizard bonus feats

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2005
      Sent this to the main group on accident.

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@v...>
      wrote:
      I have a group of new feats (call them type Foo) that are to be part of
      the wizard's bonus feats, just like metamagic or item creation. How
      should I got about .MODing the class to include these?

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD
      --- End forwarded message ---
    • taluroniscandar
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2005
        <paulking.rhochi@v...> wrote:
        > Sent this to the main group on accident.
        >
        > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@v...>
        > wrote:
        > I have a group of new feats (call them type Foo) that are to be part of
        > the wizard's bonus feats, just like metamagic or item creation. How
        > should I got about .MODing the class to include these?

        You'd have to .CLEAR the class level line and insert a new ADD:FEAT

        Ya' know, this bring up a point - should all class level lines have
        one item only in order to promote easier .MOD's

        You could try a hidden feat of type Metamagic that does nothing more
        than grant the type Foo feat.