natural armor bonus off of BAB

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2005
      There's a feat that grants a natural armor bonus based on a characters
      BAB. Its +1 armor at +1 BAB, +2 armor at +4 BAB, +3 at +7, etc; until
      it maxes out at +7 at +19. Any idea on how to do this formulaicly? I
      figure I could do a 7 different

      BONUS:COMBAT|AC|x|TYPE=NaturalArmor|PREATT:y

      statements, but was hoping there was a more elegant solution. Thanks.

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8, 2005
        On 9/8/05 10:16 AM, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...> wrote:

        > There's a feat that grants a natural armor bonus based on a characters
        > BAB. Its +1 armor at +1 BAB, +2 armor at +4 BAB, +3 at +7, etc; until
        > it maxes out at +7 at +19. Any idea on how to do this formulaicly? I
        > figure I could do a 7 different
        >
        > BONUS:COMBAT|AC|x|TYPE=NaturalArmor|PREATT:y
        >
        > statements, but was hoping there was a more elegant solution. Thanks.

        BONUS:COMBAT|AC|min(7,((BAB+2)/3))|TYPE=NaturalArmor
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8, 2005
          Using (Baraks?) LstCalculations.xls, I believe that

          (CL+2)*1/3

          Will work...

          -- david
          Papa-DRB

        • Reed Thornton
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 8, 2005
            On 9/8/05, Paul W. King <paulking.rhochi@...> wrote:

            > There's a feat that grants a natural armor bonus based on a characters
            > BAB. Its +1 armor at +1 BAB, +2 armor at +4 BAB, +3 at +7, etc; until
            > it maxes out at +7 at +19. Any idea on how to do this formulaicly? I
            > figure I could do a 7 different
            >
            > BONUS:COMBAT|AC|x|TYPE=NaturalArmor|PREATT:y
            >
            > statements, but was hoping there was a more elegant solution. Thanks.
            >
            > Paul W. King
            > TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD

            either:
            min(floor((BAB + 2)/3), 7)
            min(ceil(BAB/3), 7)
            You probably need to massage that a little, but the basic structure should
            work.
            Reed