spellcasting class problem

  • Frank Kliewe
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2005
      The Mystic class from Dark Inheritance (Modern) has the ability to cast any arcane or divine spell from the Abjuration, Divination or Enchantment schools.

      What can I do to populate its spell list with those?

      Cheerio,

      Frank Kliewe
      PCGen Data Tamarin & OS Lemur

      --
      Death surrounds me, yet in my head I hear something that sounds like Angels, for I have found the Holy Grail of Firepower
      Mine eyes can but weep as they bear witness to the majesty --- the BFG 9000 (The Doom comic, 1994)
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2005
        Nevermind. I figured it out.

        > The Mystic class from Dark Inheritance (Modern) has the ability to cast any arcane or divine spell from the Abjuration, Divination or Enchantment schools.
        >
        > What can I do to populate its spell list with those?
        >
        > Cheerio,
        >
        > Frank Kliewe
        > PCGen Data Tamarin & OS Lemur
        >
        > --
        > Death surrounds me, yet in my head I hear something that sounds like Angels, for I have found the Holy Grail of Firepower
        > Mine eyes can but weep as they bear witness to the majesty --- the BFG 9000 (The Doom comic, 1994)

      • Eddy Anthony
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2005
          Frank Kliewe scribed:

          > Nevermind. I figured it out.

          Well, how's it done?

          >> The Mystic class from Dark Inheritance (Modern) has the ability to cast any
          >> arcane or divine spell from the Abjuration, Divination or Enchantment
          >> schools.
          >>
          >> What can I do to populate its spell list with those?

          --
          ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
          ~ PCGen Content Silverback
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2005
            For modern SPELLLIST:2|Mage|Acolyte will give me the divine and arcane lists. Then I use PROHIBITED to get rid of the Schools I don't want.