Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Adjusting BAB for one specific weapon

  • Andrew Wilson
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 30, 2005
      On Sat, Jul 30, 2005 at 03:15:11PM +0000, Andrew Wilson wrote:
      > In case anyone was interested, I got this to work
      >
      > BONUS:WEAPON|ATTACKS|max(floor(((HD+TL)-floor((HD+TL+3)/4)-BAB+4)/5),0)
      > BONUS:WEAPON|TOHIT|max((HD+TL)*3/4,BAB)-BAB
      >
      > Raises the attack bonus and the number of attacks with the weapon it's
      > applied to and only the weapon it's applied to. :-)

      Damn! it's not working. The extra attack is going in at the highest
      number instead of 5 less than the current lowest. I suppose that's
      sensible enough, most extra attacks granted are at the highest attack
      bonus, but this one shouldn't be.

      andrew
      --
      Taurus: (April. 20 - May 20)
      Certainly, the praying mantis is a fearsome-looking creature, but up