CHOOSE:FEATLIST

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 9, 2005
      Does anyone know if this tag allows choices only from the characters
      current feat of any feat if using TYPE=?

      ie will
      CHOOSE:FEATLIST|TYPE=Metamagic
      allow a character to choose from any metamagic feats or only ones he
      already knows?

      If any is there a CHOOSE that will only give known feats?

      Thanks.

      (Yet another undoc'd CHOOSE)
    • Barak
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 9, 2005

        And, just out of curiosity, why not just try it and see? (It's what I did
        to find out a couple months ago :p)

        Barak
      • Barak
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 9, 2005
          Only from the characters list. :)

          The following works for me, showing a chooser with only a list of the
          spell-like abilities the creature has:

          Quicken Spell-Like Ability
          TYPE:General
          MULT:YES
          CHOOSE:FEATLIST|TYPE=SpellLike

          (Note that I have set up all Spell Like abilities as feats with the
          TYPE:SpellLike :p)

          Barak

        • taluroniscandar
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 11, 2005
            --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Barak" <barak@v...> wrote:
> [...]

            Didn't have time at the time.

            And if someone already knew that it didn't maybe they knew a work
            around...
          • taluroniscandar
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 11, 2005
              Thanks!