Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Digest Number 1107

  • James McP
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2005
      > Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 12:19:39 -0500
      > From: thoron-tir-gwaith@...
      > Subject: Re: XPH: Expanded Knowledge?
      >
      > On the Spec list for next stable. We currently can't handle the Expanded Knowledge feat.

      Well here's hoping 5.8.1 isn't too long in the wings.

      I've tried hacking up an intermediate solution similar to the Dragon
      Disciple with multiple Expanded Knowledge feats but my first pass
      acted....weird. I got the results I wanted but the feats tab refused
      to list the feat as selected or decrement my feat pool. That might be
      a side effect of my laptop's anemic RAM forcing java to thrash the
      disk. I'll try with my desktop next time..

      -James McP