Re: .MOD in spells, question

  • Ian Dale <ian_dale@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 9 6:12 AM
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Patryk Adamski"
      <ruemere@p...> wrote:

      > I stand corrected.
      > :)

      If you don't go by your example (Cleric spells up to 9th, Druid up to
      3rd), then it wouldn't actually work, but generally you can use
      SPELLLIST. In my mind, it's only useful for generating variant classes
      that have the same spell list (or a superset), but when generating a
      whole new class, you're sort of in for a day of "Blah.MOD
      CLASSES:Blah=Blah".... :)

      Be nice when we get more editors up! Might be a little easier to add
      new spellcasting classes then. :)

      -Ian