RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Complete Arcane?

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2005
      Complete Arcane is a non-OGL book, so as a consequence the PCGen team
      can't do anything with it (for distribution anyway).

      But the monkey's over at Code Monkey Publishing has obtained the license
      to create non-OGL WotC books.

      Here's the link to the Complete Arcane, it's $6US
      https://www.codemonkeypublishing.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17092&c
      at=322&page=1

      Or you can but the entire Complete series here for $21.60US, note that
      Complete Adventurer isn't released quite yet
      https://www.codemonkeypublishing.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17090&c
      at=357&page=1

      Also note the CMP sets aren't redone for 5.8 yet but should be within
      the next couple of weeks or so. They only make their sets compatible
      with each production release

      Paul G.