SRD artifacts and LST editors

  • David Lim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2005
      I was browsing the item lst files for the SRD to get ideas and
      templates on how to write lst files for magic items. I noticed that
      there aren't any artifacts in the SRD lst files. Any reason why? Or
      did I just miss them? Also, there appears to be some inconsistency
      with the docs and the SRD lst files. For one, deprecated tags are
      still in use, and new tags are not. And there's this SLOTS tag for
      gauntlets that doesn't seem to be documented...

      Since it's 5.8 now, are the LST editors ready for use? Or still buggy
      and text editors are still safer?