(no subject)

  • lonbarnett@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2003
      I am sending this to several groups hoping someone can help.

      In Traveller several of the skills have multiple abilities that could be used for the modifier.  The rules say to use the highest ability modifier.

      Now for the question:  How does one code a lst file for this?  As examples, the Leader skill uses the higher of INT or CHA, the Pilot skill uses the higher of INT or DEX.

      Any and all help is appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Lonnie Barnett