RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] T20 files

  • norris_the_monk
    Message 1 of 57 , Jun 2, 2005
      Guys,
      Use any of my stuff you wish, just include PK Lucas AKA norris_the_monk
      in the credits and I'm happy :-)

      PK Lucas ( norris_the_monk@...)

      Message 57 of 57 , Jun 3, 2005
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "norris_the_monk"
        <norris_the_monk@h...> wrote:
        > Guys,
        > Use any of my stuff you wish, just include PK Lucas AKA norris_the_monk
        > in the credits and I'm happy :-)
        >
        > PK Lucas ( norris_the_monk@h...)

        Thanks, your homeworld stuff looks alot further along than the other.

        We'll make sure you get credited.