Re: T20 files

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 57 , Jun 2, 2005
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Neil Phillips"
      <neil.phillips5@n...> wrote:
      > Don't forget to update the CSKILL lists in classes. You may have
      already.
      > What do you mean?
      >
      > I have no idea what that refers to, can you explain?

      There is a tag CSKILL which defines which skill are class skills.
      It is used mostly in the template and class lst files.
      If you change the name of any skills you need to make sure the changes
      are reflected in any CSKILL tags. Adding the space in Technical
      constitutes a name change.

      > Add a space " " to the Technical skills before the open paren "("..
      >
      > Done.
      >

      > What are Connections?... ah just spotted what you mean the no space
      ( thing.

      > Done.
      >

      > Not sure what you really mean with the vessel feats.
      >
      > Appart from choosing the feat from a list I cannot see why you would
      want to
      > alter the vessel feats.
      >
      > Vessels are also not weapons per say.
      >
      > And what piloting focus feats are you referring to, do you mean the
      > specializations for ace pilot?

      Yes, ace specializations.

      The other reason is to use the chooser already written for weapon
      profs. Vessel aren't weapons but the feats done the same way.
    • taluroniscandar
      Message 57 of 57 , Jun 3, 2005
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "norris_the_monk"
        <norris_the_monk@h...> wrote:
        > Guys,
        > Use any of my stuff you wish, just include PK Lucas AKA norris_the_monk
        > in the credits and I'm happy :-)
        >
        > PK Lucas ( norris_the_monk@h...)

        Thanks, your homeworld stuff looks alot further along than the other.

        We'll make sure you get credited.