Re: Problem with Cost after equip mods

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 57 , Jun 2, 2005
      > Not quite the change/test that I was wanting, but useful nonetheless.
      > What I was wanting to see was what would happen if you used
      > COST:BASECOST in the eqmod and removed BASEQTY:# from the equip file
      > items. I suspect that the behaviour will turn out to be the same as
      > your test where you set the BASEQTY to 1.
      >
      > Thank you for being patient/persistent enough to work on
      > finding/defining/solving this particular problem.
      >
      > Reed
      > QA Silverback

      Reed, take a look at my message that asks for a tracker, it has the
      result of tests using rsrd which have some no BASEQTY tests.
    • taluroniscandar
      Message 57 of 57 , Jun 3, 2005
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "norris_the_monk"
        <norris_the_monk@h...> wrote:
        > Guys,
        > Use any of my stuff you wish, just include PK Lucas AKA norris_the_monk
        > in the credits and I'm happy :-)
        >
        > PK Lucas ( norris_the_monk@h...)

        Thanks, your homeworld stuff looks alot further along than the other.

        We'll make sure you get credited.