Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] [DOC] FAVCLASS:All ?

  • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
      That would be an Doc Monkey thing. Flagging for Eddy. Man, we need more doc monkeys. I guess I need to volunteer again. I don't know all the standards for docs anymore.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp

      > thoron-tir-gwaith@... wrote:
      > > Easier. Your system's GameMode can define that. :) In your GameMode
      > > files, miscinfo.lst, look for the lines that start with "CLASSTYPE"
      > > Make sure all of those lines have XPPENALTY tag set to NO, as in
      > > XPPENALTY:NO That's it. You won't need to have a favored class tag at
      > > all.
      >
      > Cool, thanks Tir.
      >
      > FREQ? May be there should be a Note in FAVCLASS about XPPENALTY?
      >
      > Regards
      > Dave
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2005
        On 6/2/05 6:24 AM, "thoron-tir-gwaith@..."
        <thoron-tir-gwaith@...> wrote:

        > That would be an Doc Monkey thing. Flagging for Eddy.

        Trackered:
        [ 1213538 ] Document XPPENALTY miscinfo.lst tag
        <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1213538&group_id=
        66204&atid=513778>

        [ 1213523 ] Document CLASSTYPE miscinfo.lst tag
        <https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1213523&group_id=
        66204&atid=513778>

        > Man, we need more doc monkeys.

        You can say that again.

        > Man, we need more doc monkeys.
        > I guess I need to volunteer again.
        > I don't know all the standards for docs anymore.

        > Tir Gwaith
        > LST Chimp

        The System files and the CHOOSE page have the largest holes in them and
        considering the number of new games in the works these would be the most
        useful to have on hand these days. The greatest hurdle I have getting this
        info in is that I don't have the encyclopedic knowledge of PCGen tags and
        how they developed that you do and so I have to research and post inquiries
        about them.

        If the doc bug strikes you (and anyone else for that matter) what would be
        most helpful would be to write up any info missing from the trackers for
        these tags right into the trackers. We've come to a weird crossroads where
        there are more open Doc FREQs and BUGs than there are in Data.

        Any trackers you find or fill in with all the info needed to get the entry
        in can be raised to P7 to go in this cycle.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback