Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] FAVCLASS:All ?

  • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
      Easier. Your system's GameMode can define that. :)

      In your GameMode files, miscinfo.lst, look for the lines that start with "CLASSTYPE" Make sure all of those lines have XPPENALTY tag set to NO, as in XPPENALTY:NO

      That's it. You won't need to have a favored class tag at all.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp

      > The System I am working has does not have Favourite Classes at all. IE
      > you can multi class with no penality.
      >
      > How do I code this without having to list every class on the FAVCLASS tag?
    • david allan finch
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
        thoron-tir-gwaith@... wrote:
        > Easier. Your system's GameMode can define that. :) In your GameMode
        > files, miscinfo.lst, look for the lines that start with "CLASSTYPE"
        > Make sure all of those lines have XPPENALTY tag set to NO, as in
        > XPPENALTY:NO That's it. You won't need to have a favored class tag at
        > all.

        Cool, thanks Tir.

        FREQ? May be there should be a Note in FAVCLASS about XPPENALTY?

        Regards
        Dave