RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: T20 files

  • Neil Phillips
    Message 1 of 57 , Jun 1, 2005
      Don't forget to update the CSKILL lists in classes. You may have already.
      What do you mean?

      I have no idea what that refers to, can you explain?

      Add a space " " to the Technical skills before the open paren "("..

      Done.

      What are Connections?... ah just spotted what you mean the no space ( thing.

      Done.

      Not sure what you really mean with the vessel feats.

      Appart from choosing the feat from a list I cannot see why you would want to
      alter the vessel feats.

      Vessels are also not weapons per say.

      And what piloting focus feats are you referring to, do you mean the
      specializations for ace pilot?

      Neil

      _____

      Message 57 of 57 , Jun 3, 2005
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "norris_the_monk"
        <norris_the_monk@h...> wrote:
        > Guys,
        > Use any of my stuff you wish, just include PK Lucas AKA norris_the_monk
        > in the credits and I'm happy :-)
        >
        > PK Lucas ( norris_the_monk@h...)

        Thanks, your homeworld stuff looks alot further along than the other.

        We'll make sure you get credited.