Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Innate Choice?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      If you really want to do that correctly with the way we have things....

      Make a spell called "Bull's Strength of Cat's Grace" or something like that.
      You can do that by copying one of the spells, comparing what is the same,
      and then changing the different parts (prob. just the DESC) to state both.
      Leave the CLASSES/DOMAINS tags blank (so it won't show up on any class
      list).

      Then reference that new spell in your SPELLS tag.

      Cheerios,

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
    • Chris Dudley
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
        From: "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@...>
        > If you really want to do that correctly with the way we have things....
        >
        > Make a spell called "Bull's Strength of Cat's Grace" or something like
        that.
        > You can do that by copying one of the spells, comparing what is the same,
        > and then changing the different parts (prob. just the DESC) to state both.
        > Leave the CLASSES/DOMAINS tags blank (so it won't show up on any class
        > list).
        >
        > Then reference that new spell in your SPELLS tag.

        I didn't know CLASSES/DOMAINS was optional. I'll give that a shot. Thanks.