RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Problem with Cost after equip mods

  • Neil Phillips
    Message 1 of 57 , Jun 1, 2005
      Well I just forwarded PK's message to this group so you can read it.

      Basically it looks like there might be three interested parties, you, PK and
      me.

      No I don't mind being idle and letting either of you two sort it out.

      However I am impatient, and if you are loaded at the moment, and PK decides
      to resume from where he left off..

      Then I will have to forge on ahead on my own.

      Neil

      _____

      Message 57 of 57 , Jun 3, 2005
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "norris_the_monk"
        <norris_the_monk@h...> wrote:
        > Guys,
        > Use any of my stuff you wish, just include PK Lucas AKA norris_the_monk
        > in the credits and I'm happy :-)
        >
        > PK Lucas ( norris_the_monk@h...)

        Thanks, your homeworld stuff looks alot further along than the other.

        We'll make sure you get credited.