Re: Problem with Cost after equip mods

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 57 , Jun 1, 2005
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Neil Phillips"
      <neil.phillips5@n...> wrote:
      > Done,
      >
      > Looks in Neil's T20 in this group, lst trouble.
      >
      > Did you get the email I forwarded about PK Lucas the original author
      > restarting work on these files?

      Nope. Only message I got started out with the yahoo group you got the
      original files from.

      > I uploaded his source files that I have heavily altered as a means of
      > comparision with the other source files you mentioned.

      Ok. I'll download them at home tonight and compare. They may be the
      same originals for all I know.
    • taluroniscandar
      Message 57 of 57 , Jun 3, 2005
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "norris_the_monk"
        <norris_the_monk@h...> wrote:
        > Guys,
        > Use any of my stuff you wish, just include PK Lucas AKA norris_the_monk
        > in the credits and I'm happy :-)
        >
        > PK Lucas ( norris_the_monk@h...)

        Thanks, your homeworld stuff looks alot further along than the other.

        We'll make sure you get credited.