Re: Problem with Cost after equip mods

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 57 , Jun 1, 2005
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Neil Phillips"
      <neil.phillips5@n...> wrote:
      > Michael Gray,
      >
      > Your email software does not like me.
      >
      > Please advise.
      >
      > Neil
      >

      > Sorry all, this appears to be the only way of advising Michael.
      Apologies.

      > mhgj@e...
      >
      > SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<mhgj@e...>:
      >
      > host xmxpita.excite.com [208.45.133.107]: 554 Service unavailable;
      > Client host [212.74.114.40] blocked using dynablock.excite.com; Your
      message
      > could not be delivered due to complaints we received regarding the IP
      > address you're using or your ISP. See http://blackholes.excite.com/
      Error:

      Nice. My ISP has your ISP blocked. Or at least the IP address your
      mails coming from.

      Can you zip it and put it here under files/lst trouble? Or better yet
      on pcgen_experimental.
      I'll LYK when I grab it so you can remove it if you want.
    • taluroniscandar
      Message 57 of 57 , Jun 3, 2005
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "norris_the_monk"
        <norris_the_monk@h...> wrote:
        > Guys,
        > Use any of my stuff you wish, just include PK Lucas AKA norris_the_monk
        > in the credits and I'm happy :-)
        >
        > PK Lucas ( norris_the_monk@h...)

        Thanks, your homeworld stuff looks alot further along than the other.

        We'll make sure you get credited.