Re: STATADJ

  • Michele
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
      > If I remember right STATADJ became the
      > BONUS:STAT|X|X|PREDEFAULTMONSTER:Y didn't it?

      The problem is not how to convert STATADJ -> BONUS:STAT editing
      manually lst files I did it by myself already. The matter was how to
      do it on old large .lst files.
    • thoron-tir-gwaith@lycos.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
        > > If I remember right STATADJ became the
        > > BONUS:STAT|X|X|PREDEFAULTMONSTER:Y didn't it?

        No, STATADJx predates PREDEFAULTMONSTER. Just BONUS:STAT|<stat>|x

        > The problem is not how to convert STATADJ -> BONUS:STAT editing
        > manually lst files I did it by myself already. The matter was how to
        > do it on old large .lst files.

        Do a mass search and replace for "STATADJ0:" and replace with "BONUS:STAT|STR|"
        Keep doing it through "STATADJ5:" to "BONUS:STAT|CHA|"

        This was a races only tag, IIRC. It might also be in templates. Either way, it doesn't go to all files.

        I think Y! ate my post yesterday, but that's ok. The answer got out there.

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp