Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] PRESTAT and Variables

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2005
      fireflash1536 scribed:

      > I have a prestige class that requires that one of their stats be gteq
      > another stat. I tried using PRESTAT:1,CHA=WISSORE but that doesn't
      > seem to work. Any ideas?

      Misspelled perhaps? It should be WISSCORE

      If that doesn't work you might experiment with PREVAR:

      PREVARGTEQ:(CHASCORE>=WISSCORE),1

      I'm not sure if PREVAR will take a formula in place of a single VAR, but hey
      it's worth a shot.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2005
        > PREVARGTEQ:(CHASCORE>=WISSCORE),1
        >
        > I'm not sure if PREVAR will take a formula in place of a single VAR, but
        hey
        > it's worth a shot.

        Yes, it should. In reality, PREVARxxx is basically a comparison between to
        functions, separated by a comma. and then another comma with another
        comparison of two functions separated by a comma. We use COUNT a lot that
        way.

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp