PRESTAT and Variables

  • fireflash1536
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2005
      I have a prestige class that requires that one of their stats be gteq
      another stat. I tried using PRESTAT:1,CHA=WISSORE but that doesn't
      seem to work. Any ideas?
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30, 2005
        fireflash1536 scribed:

        > I have a prestige class that requires that one of their stats be gteq
        > another stat. I tried using PRESTAT:1,CHA=WISSORE but that doesn't
        > seem to work. Any ideas?

        Misspelled perhaps? It should be WISSCORE

        If that doesn't work you might experiment with PREVAR:

        PREVARGTEQ:(CHASCORE>=WISSCORE),1

        I'm not sure if PREVAR will take a formula in place of a single VAR, but hey
        it's worth a shot.
        --
        ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        ~ PCGen Content Silverback
        Message 3 of 3 , May 30, 2005
          > PREVARGTEQ:(CHASCORE>=WISSCORE),1
          >
          > I'm not sure if PREVAR will take a formula in place of a single VAR, but
          hey
          > it's worth a shot.

          Yes, it should. In reality, PREVARxxx is basically a comparison between to
          functions, separated by a comma. and then another comma with another
          comparison of two functions separated by a comma. We use COUNT a lot that
          way.

          Tir Gwaith
          LST Chimp