Re: favored enemy

  • tadam3000 <tadam3000@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2003
      OK, still not working. I will upload the class.lst and feat.lst file
      and the hunter.pcc file. I need it to lad, first of all. It is
      coming up with errors about the PREFEAT and !PREFEAT tags. Also, I
      need it to only offer one choice for favored enemy/enemy focus. At
      each additional instance I only need it to add 1 to the existing
      favored enemy/enemy focus, not add additional enemies.
      Please, any help would be appreciated.
      The files will be under hunter.zip

      Tom