Class Skill for all classes

  • David
    Message 1 of 34 , Apr 30 11:14 AM
      I am coding up a class similar to the Human Paragon class.

      This class has 5 base skills, and then allows the PC to choose any 2 other
      skills and make that skill a class skill regardless of any other class.

      I can code the Add skills, and a special feat for the character since I know
      the skill he wants,

      ADD:CLASSSKILLS(ANY)2

      Diplomacy Class Skill[tab]TYPE:KeltonParagon[tab]CSKILL:Diplomacy[tab]COST:0

      Is there a way to do this on one line in the class lst file? Via a Choice,
      or Add, or Bonus?

      -- david
    • boomer70
      Message 34 of 34 , Nov 27, 2005
        Search the archives for the group. Someone came up
        with this formula already.

        --- David <Papa-DRB@...> wrote:

        > I am trying to code up the Leadership feat for the
        > RSRD and am having
        > trouble figuring out the Cohort Level formula...
        >
        > The table from the RSRD is:
        >
        > Leadership Score Cohort Level
        > 1 or lower -
        > 2 1st
        > 3 2nd
        > 4 3rd
        > 5 3rd
        > 6 4th
        > 7 5th
        > 8 5th
        > 9 6th
        > 10 7th
        > 11 7th
        > 12 8th
        > 13 9th
        > 14 10th
        > 15 10th
        > 16 11th
        > 17 12th
        > 18 12th
        > 19 13th
        > 20 14th
        > 21 15th
        > 22 15th
        > 23 16th
        > 24 17th
        > 25 or higher 17th
        >
        > Ok all you math wiz kids, how about a forumla for
        > that... Thanks!
        >
        > -- david
        > Papa-DRB

        Yahoo! Music Unlimited