Re: Choosing creature type from Favored Enemy

  • wcrawford69 <wcrawford@comcast.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2003
      Thanks,

      I'll get right on that once I restore my harddrive from the reformat.

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-
      gwaith@l...> wrote:
      > Try something like:
      >
      > CHOOSE:FEAT=Favored Enemy I|FEAT=Favored Enemy II|FEAT=Favored
      Enemy III|FEAT=Favored Enemy IV|FEAT=Favored Enemy V|1

      > If that doesn't work, you should still be able to grab the choice
      from on of those by CHOOSE:FEAT=Favored EnemyI|1

      > Not sure if you can stack FEAT= there, but it makes sense to me.
      If it doesn't, we'll have to see about making that happen. :)