RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Star Wars Sources

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2005
      Alex,

      You are correct; at one time, there were SW sets in PCGen. However, these
      have been removed for quite a while because of IP/copyright issues.

      To my knowledge, no individual/group/company has rights from both WotC (the
      d20 SW book writer) and Lucas Arts (the IP owner) to distribute datasets for
      the d20 SW line.

      You can always create such a dataset for your own personal use.

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Gibbon, BoD