Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] [TM] Need help making a specific medium weapon light

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2002
      Best suggestion:  Make a Light Scimitar in your lst. :)

      Oh, and I just flagged this for the Tracker Monkeys so they can check for a FReq.

      CLASS changes Proficiency of a WEAPONPROF in the weilded 2 hand method.  A code monkey might find another solution to it, but I rather afraid of what twisted solution they might come up with.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Team
      LST Silverback (Data)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2003
        <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...> wrote:
        > Best suggestion: Make a Light Scimitar in your lst. :)
        > Oh, and I just flagged this for the Tracker Monkeys so they can
        check for a FReq.

        That's what I figured but I like to dig around for a solution before
        asking for a FReq; especially after Karianna et. al. just cleaned the
        FReq queue.

        Well, if I'm doing that I guess it's time to make sure everything is
        4.2.5 compatible.

        Thanks Tir.

        -James McP