Need help making a specific medium weapon light

  • kigmatzomat <kigmatzomat@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002
      Hey there,

      I'm trying to build a prestige class that can used paired scimitars
      (and only paired scimitars) as if a scimitar was a light weapon.

      I can give a +2 attack bonus when using any scimitar but not *just*
      using 2 scimitars and I can give a +2 attack bonus to the off-hand
      scimitar but not the primary hand.

      I could make a light scimitar in my equipment.lst but that seems....cheap.

      Any suggestions?

      -James McP