[TM] [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Unarmed base attack progression

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2002
      TMs:  ATTACKCYCLE needs to be documented.

      Currently, Not sure if that is possible.  There was a UMULT thing discussed a while back.  Brain is fried.  Please email Karianna about it, and I'll get with my Test monkeys and see what we can come up with.  Will def. need to be addressed for MCing monks for different Monk books.  ATTACKCYCLE of the same number (ATTACKCYLCE:UAB|3) should prob. stack.  I'll have to get with a Code Monkey on that one.

      Hell, it might be possible now, but my brain is fried too much to go digging through code, the stuff is undocumented, and I'm not recalling it off the top of my head.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Team
      LST Silverback (Data)
      Anybody?  Suggestions?  Please.

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Lubkeman
      <brian_lubkeman@h...>" <brian_lubkeman@h...> wrote:
      > I am creating Monk prestige classes and running into a similar
      > situation.  The prestige classes are from the Quintessential Monk
      by
      > Mongoose.
      >
      > The wording of the classes state, "He gains iterative unarmed
      attacks
      > as a monk of his monk and {prestige name} levels combined." I
      > interpret this to mean that a 6th level monk (with BAB +4 and UBAB
      > +4/+1) / 4th level {prestige name} (with BAB +3 and UBAB +3) should
      > use the unarmed attack bonus associated with a 10th level monk
      (with
      > BAB +7/+2 and UBAB +7/+4/+1).
      >
      > I have defined the prestige classes with BONUS:COMBAT|BAB|CL*3/4
      and
      > ATTACKCYCLE:UAB|3. What I get is the correct BAB of +7/+2 but a
      UBAB