Re: bonus to weapon damage dice?

  • Craig Andrews
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
      fireflash1536,

      You can use make a custom item in the equipment tab that will enable
      you to change the damage dice of the weapon. When you make the custom
      weapon, look at the bottom buttons in the popup window. The Damage
      button allows you to change the base damage dice of the weapon. It
      can handle the standard format #d# and #d#+# (i.e. 5d8 and 5d8+2) but
      can not handle two sets of dice sizes (i.e. 1d12 + 2d6). The system
      will leave a blank line in the output sheets if you have a combination
      like the above.

      Hope this helps.

      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "fireflash1536"
      <fyreflash@s...> wrote:

      > Looks like it's not possible (atm) to have the weapon damage
      increase
      > in that manner (and show up as part of the weapon damage, as opposed
      > to an SPROP or just as a character SA).
      >
      > Time for a freq. :)
      > -FF
      >
      > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "taluroniscandar"
      > <mhgj@e...> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "fireflash1536"
      > > <fyreflash@s...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Is there a way to increase the number of damage dice a weapon
      uses?
      > > > For example, if I have a weapon with a DAMAGE:2d8 in its
      definition,
      > > > can a BONUS (or whatever) tag be used to increase it to 3d8,
      4d8, 5d8,
      > > > etc.? I noted the BONUS:WEAPON|DAMAGESIZE thing, but it uses a
      > > > progression based on the size of the weapon, not straight dice.
      (It