Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] SPELLKNOWN tag question

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2002
      You want and imbedded Choose/bonus.  Don't know if that is possible in the equipment.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Team
      LST Silverback (Data)
      Ok,

      I am creating an item that will allow a sorcerer to KNOW (not cast) 1
      additional spell per level when equiped.

      The BONUS:SPELLKNOWN|CLASS=Sorcerer;Level=x|x works kind of.

      Currently I have 10 BONUS entries where Level=x is 0 to 9, is there
      an easier way to assign all spell levels?

      Second, it allows them to add spells that they can not currently
      cast, so I need it to only allow additional known spells for levels
      that they can know spells for.

      help??

      Thanks