Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: ITEM:Potion?

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 3, 2005
      On 3/3/05 3:44 PM, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@...> wrote:

      > Nope. That specifically states that you can't make a scroll or a Potion
      > with that that spell, for whatever reason.
      >
      > ITEM:[<type>] forbids it from being made into that type of item. The
      > default for Scroll is hardcoded to TRUE, so you'd have to have the [] to
      > forbid it. I think the scroll bit is hardcoded, when it prob. at this point
      > should be in GameMode...

      Interesting, not in the docs.
      Something else to add to my doc list :)
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback
      Message 2 of 21 , Mar 3, 2005
        I know too much that hasn't been documented.. And I don't know that it
        isn't documented. Ah, well, so long as someone gets to it....

        And we have a much better Doc team now than we did back when I started doing
        LST....

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp

        > > Nope. That specifically states that you can't make a scroll or a Potion
        > > with that that spell, for whatever reason.
        > >
        > > ITEM:[<type>] forbids it from being made into that type of item. The
        > > default for Scroll is hardcoded to TRUE, so you'd have to have the [] to
        > > forbid it. I think the scroll bit is hardcoded, when it prob. at this
        point
        > > should be in GameMode...
        >
        > Interesting, not in the docs.
        > Something else to add to my doc list :)
        > --
        > ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
        > ~ PCGen Content Silverback
      • Paul Grosse
        Message 3 of 21 , Mar 4, 2005
          Ain't that the truth.

          Paul G.

          > I know too much that hasn't been documented.. And I don't
          > know that it isn't documented. Ah, well, so long as someone
          > gets to it....
          >
          > And we have a much better Doc team now than we did back when
          > I started doing LST....
          >
          > Tir Gwaith
          > LST Chimp

        • taluroniscandar
          Message 4 of 21 , Mar 4, 2005
            AFAIK when I firsted joined the Doc team was Bryan - when he had
            nothing else to do. And we all know how often that is.