Re: Need Help with Racial Caster Spell List

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2005
      You might be able to use SPELLLIST to add the spells to the monsters list:
      Create a new class, copying Foo to Monster Foo, replace
      BONUS:PCLEVEL|Foo|n with BONUS:PCLEVEL|Monster Foo|n and then put a
      spelllist tag in Monster Foo of:

      SPELLLIST:4|Foo|Bar|D1(Domain)|D2(Domain)

      but (there's always a but isn't there...)

      if the class is SPELLTYPE:Arcane and the TYPE on some of the spells
      from Bar and the Domains are TYPE:Divine only (rather than
      TYPE:Arcane.Divine) those spells probably won't come over. You'll need
      to .MOD those spells to add Arcane to the TYPE tag.