Re: Power Point yielding race

  • dirkbock
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2005
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "taluroniscandar"
      <mhgj@e...> wrote:

      taluroniscandar,

      thanks a lot for you very comprehensive hints!

      > > The one race from the Expanded Psionics HB is not part of the SRD,
      > > so no pointers from there.
      >
      > One race? There are several psionic races in the XPH and the RSRD. Not
      > sure offhand about the SRD (3.0 rules) though.

      There are, of cause, several psionic races in the XPsiHB. All of them
      give the bonus power points only one at first level. I *thought* I'd
      seen *one* race (not to be named due to copyright reasons), with bonus
      points per CL, which could have served as role model.

      Note to self (1): Do not try to contruct LST's when being already tired.
      Note to self (2): Do a careful reading of the source material before
      posting in the grop. ;-)

      Again, thanks a lot!

      ---Dirk Bock