Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] [Trackered] Q on the new Spells tag

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2005
      On 1/27/05 9:14 AM, "Evan" <evanmiller@...> wrote:

      > I don't see it in the docs, so I doubt it's in there, but it doesn't
      > hurt to ask...

      <http://www.legolas.org/pcgen/docs/listfilepages/globalfilestagpages/globalf
      ilesother.html#SPELLS>

      > Is there any way for it to designate that the spell like ability can
      > be used 1/week? If not, consider this a FREQ. :)
      >
      > Evan

      This came up when we were putting the data into the core sets, you can't at
      the moment. I'm glad you mentioned it though, I realized I had not entered
      that one. Trackered:
      [ 1110752 ] SPELLS tag TIMES enhancements

      I did find that if you entered 1/7 or .5 (anything less than 1) no checkbox
      is added next to the spell, don't know if I'd recommend that though.
      --
      ~ Eddy Anthony (MoSaT)
      ~ PCGen Content Silverback