Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Need help for bonus on item

  • Terry FitzSimons
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 25, 2005
      Mulling it over probably.

      This probably should be a temporary bonus type of thing. So try:

      -- -- -- Start Block

      Medallion of Quick Action<TAB>

      BONUS:COMBAT|INITIATIVE|1!PREFEAT:1,Improved
      Initiative=1,INITIATIVE|PREAPPLY:ANYPC<TAB>

      TEMPDESC:I try to make a medallion which grants the "Improved Initiative"
      feat while worn.

      -- -- -- End Block

      Give it a try and let me know how it worked.

      --

      Terry FitzSimons
      FITZSIMONS@...(Small Letters Only)