Re: Custom Equiptment question

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2005
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "gremdel_1" <greycat67@h...> wrote:

      > I'm creating a character for Privateer's Press's Iron Kingdom world.
      > Someone has already taken care of the races, dieties, classes, etc,
      > but the equiptment still needs a lot of work. I'm wondering how to do
      > something like this:
      >
      > Greatcloak, can be worn over light armor and provides a +2 to armor
      > class. It also adds DR 5/Bludgeoning. How would I add this to a .lst
      > file?

      Greatcloak
      TYPE:Cloak
      COST:x
      WT:x
      ACCHECK:x
      MAXDEX:x
      SOURCEPAGE:x
      SPELLFAILURE:x
      BONUS:COMBAT|AC|2|TYPE=Cloak|PREVAREQ:COUNT[EQTYPE.ARMOR.MEDIUM.EQUIPPED],0|PREVAREQ:COUNT[EQTYPE.ARMOR.HEAVY.EQUIPPED],0
      DR:5/Bludgeoning|PREVAREQ:COUNT[EQTYPE.ARMOR.MEDIUM.EQUIPPED],0|PREVAREQ:COUNT[EQTYPE.ARMOR.HEAVY.EQUIPPED],0

      should work.
      The cloak itself will but you might have to remove the prevareq and
      enforce the Light armor yourself. I'm not sure if the DR tag accepts
      PRE's. It should but ...