Deities Help

  • Brad Sumner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2005
      I have a world where the deities are all the same just known by
      different names under each region, I have created a set of deities for
      each region as it is not possible to have the name dependent on the
      region. What I want to know is how can I create a filter that will have
      only deities from the character's region show in the list?
      --
      Brad Sumner
      ITOH City Manager Harid'Zadar