RE: Vacation

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2005
      Well my vacation went fairly decent until Friday. Some idiot that didn't
      know how to drive (or started celebrating New Years WAY too early)
      crashed in to me Friday morning. Thankfully neither I nor my passenger
      were injured, but the person drove off and as of yet hasn't been found.
      So I was sitting in Tampa without any transportation, and the rental
      agency the Insurance was using wouldn't let me drive the car up to
      Indiana, the only thing they had available was a mini-van. Luckily the
      people I were staying with had some friends that had a car lot and was
      able to drive and select a new car over the weekend and had everything
      ready for the loan officer bright and early Monday morning. So now I
      have a 2002 Saturn SL2 Sedan with a 9k loan, and my previous loan is
      paid off.

      Of course it would have been nice to know that or I wouldn't have paid
      $200 to get my brakes worked on before I went down there :)

      Paul G.